Friday, July 24, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Review




Yesterday, I saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Well, for Harry Potter 6, I have just one word. Fantastic! It had all the ingredients of a terrific movie. There was everything in it, starting from some thriller scenes to dollops of comedy. The special effects,Wowww! The scene where the bridge was destroyed was amazing. Not to mention the part where Albus Dumbledore protects himself from the Inferi. According to my view, after Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire, this movie deserves third place in the Harry Potter series. On a scale of 10, this film definetly gets 8.5. As far as acting is concerned, everybody was good.
Despite some omitted scenes, it really had the true magic.

Harry Poter and the Half-Blood Prince facts-


Producers - Davis Heyman,David Barron

Director - David Yates


Cast- Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)

Ruper Grint (Ron Weasley)

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Jim Broadbent (Horace Slughorn)

Robbie Contrane (Rubeus Hagrid)

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)

Sir Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore)


Alan Rickman (Severus Snape)

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, to be fair to the movie, I think it was quite entertaining and highly tolerable one. Even though I had gone to the theatre with the sole purpose of giving company to you, I can't deny the fact that I also enjoyed watching the movie , which was a bonus for me. Next time ofcourse I will read the book before going to watch the movie so that I don't demand a live commentry from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually viewing your blog I have been very much interested to watch the movie.So full credit goes to you as a critic of the film.It is fantastic to see your full family as fine bloggers . Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review....a little more on the plot would have been even better.....lucky you....feeling so jealous of you...but why haven`t you included `sorcerer`s stone` in your list?i feel it deserves to be in top 3....its more special to me becos it was the first Harry Porter movie i had seen.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Review - really! Keep it up! I should know - I am subjected to my son's book reviews all the time ;-)

    It is amazing because you have described the scenes you liked best, talked about the movie's technical aspects which impressed you, given comparisions with previous editions, talked about the acting - and so much more in just a few words.

    Keep it up Tukun!

    ReplyDelete